Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

bring on the rain


i jinxed myself! turns out, i was only able to go 7 days without fast food! but in my defense, it was pouring rain! i did really well to pack my lunches for the week but forgot to defrost something...anything for dinner! :(
oh well, we can try again! even if i eat fastfood just 3 times this month that will be an accomplishment for me!

yesterday was also my first day off my shins. i will say this, not working out= laziness! i ate and went straight to bed! i really hope my shins heal or this will have been a waste! :) at least it was raining so it was very relaxing listening to the rain. i adore the rain!

what i love about rain?

♥ snuggling
♥ white chocolate mocha
♥ the smell before & after
♥ doing absolutely nothing
♥ rainbows

looking forward to my turkey burger & sweet potatoe fries after practice! i will not be running but my teammates will...i think i make a better cheerleader than a runner anyway :)

8 comments :

  1. What kind of fastfood did you get? Maybe it doesn't count?!

    XOXO

    http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chicken strips and fries...i don't think it counts either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bummer about your shins - I hope you're running AND cheering soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace! :) hope your shins are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rain is like a get-out-of-jail-free card ... so tomorrow is day eight - nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh the rain is incredible!! I love it for the same reasons as you tee hee. And shins! I have bad shins too from gymnastics which prevents me from doing much running. But you seem to be a way better runner than me! You go girl :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rain too!
    White chocolate mocha sounds divine!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7 days is better than none! get back on the horse and no-fast-food-streakin' again! :)

    do you foam roll your shins? i try to ward off severe shin issues by icing and rolling.

    ReplyDelete