Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

yo quiero green!

last night's dinner @ green: a quinoa burrito! quinoa, beans, avocado, cashew cheese, organic spinach and sprouts all wrapped in a jumbo whole whole wheat tortilla.

Photobucket

Photobucket

of course i would pick the most fattening foods on the menu 2 days in a row! this burrito was surprisingly delicious! it was no habaneros (my favorite burrito eatery), but i enjoyed it just the same! it was filling and really hit the spot. even the garden salad was delicious. i'm a bit picky and...well, let's just say weird about my food- i don't like my food touching each other (call me crazy, this i know). anyway, everything in my salad was strategically placed making me a very happy girl! :)

2 comments :

  1. "Yo quiero green" ...I love that. I feel like that a lot, I will be using this muchisimo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, the wrap looks delicious! And don't be fooled, I rarely run with the jogger because it is very difficult!

    ReplyDelete